Acid & Alkali Security Cupboards
- Enables the safe and identifiable storage of caustic materials in laboratories, factories and agricultural environments.
- Robust 1.5mm welded steel construction with a Light Grey antibacterial powder coated finish.
- Seven lever safe lock with superior anti-pick locking mechanism to ensure security.
- Full length heavy duty hinges with concealed fixings to prevent forced entry.
- Integral liquid tight sump encourages correct handling of spills through the use of absorbents.
- Warning labels supplied.
- Reaction to fire classification EN 13501-1.
- UK Manufactured
- Made to order non returnable
- Please note - these cupboards are designed to store acid safely and do not claim to be acid proof
Use of caustic materials in the workplace can present many hazards, particularly if acids and alkali's are stored incorrectly or with other chemicals. Our range of acid and alkali storage cabinets enable the separate storage and transportation of hazardous substances as demanded by COSHH regulations. It is vital that employees comply with the control of hazardous substances in all working environments, as accidents may cause harm to the environment and your health.
Hazardous substance storage cupboards should be used as part of a complete COSHH risk assessment plan to minimise exposure to dangerous substances. It is the employers responsibility to make sure that anyone exposed is provided with the correct personal protective equipment.
The 1.5mm welded steel construction provides a robust and secure structure to safely store hazardous liquids and gases away. Included within this Hazardous Substance Security Cupboard, is a superior anti-pick locking mechanism. Whilst improving the overall security of the cabinet, it additionally prevents force entry into the Substance Cupboard.
These acid and alkali cupboards feature an integral sump to contain spills within the cupboard. This feature ensures that any harmful chemicals will be correctly contained. However, it is important to clean spillage as soon as possible as the build-up of chemicals could cause additional problems.
|Code||Shelves||Width x Depth mm / Shelves|
|CUP067||70kg UDL||900 x 1800 / 3 Shelves|
|CUP068||70kg UDL||1200 x 1800 / 3 Shelves|
|CUP069||70kg UDL||900 x 1200 / 2 Shelves|
|CUP070||70kg UDL||1200 x 1200 / 2 Shelves|
|CUP071||70kg UDL||460 x 900 / 1 Shelf|