BS 8599-1 Electric Shock Rescue First Aid Kit Point with Hook
Clearly visible, complete wall mounted solution for rescuing and providing first aid treatment to someone who has received an electric shock.
- Incorporates a BS 8599-1 compliant First Aid Kit, Burns Kit, Glove Dispenser, 1.5mt Electric Shock Rescue Hook, Sign and Electric Shock Guidance Poster.
- Electric Shock Rescue Hook is designed to manoeuvre or rescue someone who has received an electric shock and is suitable for installations of up to 45kV.
- Poster provides step by step instructions for providing first aid treatment to someone who has received an electric shock.
- Electric Shock Rescue Hook Sign provides guidance to the user on safely using the rescue hook.
- Empty Glove Dispenser allows you to choose the correctly rated gloves for your workplace.
- Brackets allow the first aid kit to be fixed safely and securely against a wall/fixed object (fixings not supplied), with a quick release mechanism that enables the kit to be taken to the casualty location.
- First Aid Kit missing labels to identify when a kit has been removed.
- Photoluminescent First Aid identification signs for easy identification of kits location, even in dark or smokey environments.
What Are BS 8599-1 First Aid Kits?
BS 8599-1 is the standard that sets the new minimum level that workplace first aid kits should conform to.
British Standard Compliant first aid kits (also known as BSi first aid kits) are designed to provide the first aid supplies needed to deal with common injuries in the modern-day workplace.
BS 8599-1 First Aid Kits Include
Nitrile gloves, not vinyl gloves. Eliminating possible latex allergies
Absorbent Wound Dressings for finger injuries, plasters are sometimes inadequate.
Adhesive Tape to secure bandages without the use of safety pins.
Burn Dressings; the majority of workplaces will have a risk from burns even from having something as simple as a kettle.
Clothing Cutters to cut bandages and remove any clothing from around the wound.
Resuscitation Face Shield to provide protection to both the first aider and the casualty during CPR.
Foil Blanket to keep the casualty warm in cases of clinical shock or exposure to cold temperatures
Sterile Wipes for use on broken skin.