COSHH Hazardous Substance Storage Cupboards
- Robust steel construction with a Dark Grey antibacterial powder coated finish.
- Adjustable galvanised spill retaining shelves.
- Integral liquid tight sump encourages correct handling of spills through the use of absorbents.
- No snag flush fitting handles with 2 point locking mechanism.
- 'Harmful/Irritant' '!' Warning labels supplied.
- Reaction to fire classification EN 13501-1.
- UK Manufactured
- Made to order non returnable
Ensuring that hazardous substances that are labelled as being hazardous to health, typically classified as flammable, corrosive, toxic or irritant, are stored away in the correct manner is a very important task. Our range of COSHH hazardous substance storage cabinets enables the separate storage and transportation of hazardous substances as demanded by COSHH regulations. It is vital that employees comply with the control of hazardous substances in all working environments, as accidents may cause harm to the environment and your health.
COSHH hazardous substance storage cupboards should be used as part of a complete COSHH risk assessment plan to minimise exposure to dangerous substances. It is the employers responsibility to make sure that anyone exposed is provided with the correct personal protective equipment.
These COSHH hazardous substance cupboards feature an integral sump to contain spills within the cupboard. This feature ensures that any harmful chemicals will be correctly contained. However, it is important to clean spillage as soon as possible as the build-up of chemicals could cause additional problems.
|Code||Shelves||W x D x H mm / No. of Shelves|
|CUP028||70kg UDL||900 x 460 x 1800 / 3 Shelves|
|CUP029||70kg UDL||1200 x 460 x 1800 / 3 Shelves|
|CUP030||70kg UDL||900 x 460 x 1200 / 2 Shelves|
|CUP031||70kg UDL||460 x 460 x 900 / 1 Shelf|
|CUP032||70kg UDL||900 x 460 x 900 / 1 Shelf|
|CUP033||70kg UDL||350 x 300 x 700 / 1 Shelf|
|CUP034||70kg UDL||900 x 460 x 700 / 1 Shelf|