ExitMaster Versa 4 Wheel Evacuation Chair
A safe, easy and versatile evacuation chair.
- Sturdy and robust construction.
- Easy instant deployment.
- Comprises of an instant operation telescopic handle, comfort back rest and footrest, supportive seat for comfort and easy transfer and safety harness.
- Advanced belt guide system ensures smooth travel.
- Brakes on the rear wheels to ensure that the operator can control the speed when navigating the person out of the building. You can even roll the chair over stairs at an inclination range of 28 degrees to 42 degrees.
- The ExitMaster Versa Evacuation Chair has the ability to be wall mounted - the evacuation chair can be stored in a prominent position so everyone is aware of its location, should it be needed (storage cover & wall mounting kit supplied).
- The evacuation chair itself weighs at just about 15kg and is very easy to manoeuvre even in stressful situations.
- UK Manufactured
- Operation Handbook
- Fitted Cover
- Wall Mounting Kit
Suitable for stairs with angle 28 - 42°
Landing size: 800 x 800mm
Stored dimensions: 500W x 290D x 1040H mm
Overall dimensions: 500W x 720D x 1470H mm
Capacity: 180kg (28st)
Do you have to have an Evacuation Chair?
As required by law building owners, operators or tenants are required to provide a means of escape for everybody using their buildings. Undoubtedly the best way to evacuate members of staff or the public, with the minimum amount of risk, is to use an Evacuation Chair.
During an emergency, you need aids that provide the assurance of anytime and anywhere deployment. With an easy construction and ability to be used instantly, the ExitMaster Versa Evacuation Chair fulfils these criteria.