FFP3 Ergonet Valved Dolomite Disposable Respirator Qty: 5
- Ergonomically designed to fit most face shapes, this respirator has a soft outer net cover to protect and retain its shape.
- Large inner space to help the user to breathe more easily.
- High performance exhalation valve to reduce heat and provide comfort when used in hot and humid conditions.
- innovative moulded nose bridge for a perfect fit, whole around O ring face join and wide adjustable elastic bands for flexible sizing.
- 100% Metal free.
- Dolomite optional clogging test (D) to provide more comfortable breathing and longer lasting performance of filtration
- Conforms to EN149 FFP3 NR D
- CE-CAT III
- Pack Qty: 5
Protection Protects from solid aerosols and / or liquids listed as toxic
Examples of Application Sanding of hard wood (beech, oak), treatment of wood using copper, chrome or arsenic based Edit Products, impact stripping of paint, sanding of cement
Substances Asbestos (without handling it), powdered pesticide, biological, pharmaceutical, powder, treated wood, hard wood (exotic), chromium, lime, lead
% Min of Filtration 99%
Total Inward Leakage (TIL) 2%
Nominal Protection Factor (NPF) 50 x TLV
Assigned Protection Value (APV) 20 x TLV