FlamBank Hazardous Substance Storage - Site Chest
Delivery approx. 3 working days
As low as £938.16 £781.80
Availability: In stock
As well as exposing individuals to possible risk, failure to comply with regulations relating to the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) is an offence under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. Built to the same high specification as the renowned TuffBank range, is specially designed to comply with COSHH regulations, ensuring that your hazardous substances are securely protected 24/7.
- Ultra-tough, lockable vault for storing hazardous chemicals and flammables with 30 minutes fire resistance. Ideal for use in factories and on construction sites.
- Heavy duty steel plate construction with a Bright Red powder coated finish for maximum durability.
- Relevant hazard warning signs fitted as standard.
- Keyed alike 5 lever deadlocks both sides, with heavy duty chubb style keys, welded ID numbers and 6mm reinforcement around the lock.
- Strong gas struts to assist with opening and closing and supports lid when open and safety catch fitted as standard conforms to industry standards.
- Supplied complete with internal shelf.
- Features a fully welded and tested sump base to prevent leakage.
- High and low level ventilation to prevent build-up of fumes.
- Flame arrester gauze fitted for ventilation.
- Built to specification for 30 minutes fire resistance.
- Fork skids for easy manoeuvrability.
- Contents not supplied
Write Your Own Review
|Code||External W x D x H / Internal W x D x H / Sump Cap|
|VLT026||765 x 675 x 1270mm / 680 x 605 x 1180mm / 50lt|
|VLT027||1275 x 675 x 1270mm / 1185 x 605 x 1185mm / 85lt|
|VLT028||1585 x 675 x 1275mm / 1500 x 605 x 1185mm / 110lt|
|VLT029||2370 x 685 x 1220mm / 2350 x 895 x 1130mm / 250lt|