Flex Shock Absorption Pad for Impact Protection Railing Systems
Delivery approx. 10 working days
As low as £40.32 £33.60
Availability: In stock
- Unique and patented shock absorbing feature which is incorporated into the upright posts of Impact Protection Railing Systems.
- Add flexibility to your Medium Duty or Heavy Duty Impact Protection Railing System by adding a unique shock absorption pads to each base plate before fixing to the ground.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Manufactured from UV, weather and temperature resistant polyurethane.
- Reduces repairs and damage to floors.
- The pad enables the guard rails to deflect up to 10 degrees enabling the railing to accept shocks and impacts whilst significantly reducing damage and still protecting pedestrians, machinery etc.
- Increases post height by 40mm.
- Installed using 4 chemi-anchors per post.
Width x Depth x Height: 206 x 206 x 50mm
Write Your Own Review
|TRF180||Chemical Ancor Set (Set of 8)|
|TRF179||Shock Absorbing Pad|